ME, MYSELF, AND I
Name: Lexis Zhang
Nicknames: Q, Lexis, Agent Q
DOB: October 9
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Location: United States
Family: Me, Parents
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Languages: Mandarin, English, and a little bit of Japanese and French
Political Party: Independent
Occupation: College Student
Ambition: Composer/Music Professor
My All-Time Favorites
Animals: Dogs, Horses
Bands: The Gospellers
Colors: Baby Blue, Baby Pink
Composers: Frederic Chopin, Claude Debussy, Franz Liszt, Felix Mendelssohn, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Conductors: Herbert von Karajan
Fruits: Cucumbers, Grapes, Oranges, Tomatoes, Watermelons
Music Genre: Asian Pop, Classical [be it Baroque, Classical, Romantic, or even Modern Era], Jazz
Musicians: Jascha Heifetz, Yundi Li, Frank Sinatra
News Sources: The Daily Show, The Colbert Report
Quotes: “If you can”t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.” – Hillary Clinton
- I wore make-ups only once or twice [for dance performances when I was a small child].
- I don’t like wearing skirts/dresses.
- I used to have parakeets when I was in China.
- I am rarely motivated, thus my laziness.
- People give me a surprised look when I reveal to them that I am 100% Chinese.
- My lucky numbers are 8 and 9.
- I believe that suicide is simply stupid. If you’re feeling suicidal and are reading this, just remember that those who caused you to feel this way wants to see you dead. Making your enemies happy is the last thing you want to do.
- I regret quitting piano.
- Although I am Chinese, I am a mix of several of the 56 ethnicity groups that reside in China.
- All of the schools [from Elementary through High School] that I’ve been to in the United States are so diverse that no race takes up even 40% of the student body.
- I am scared at the sight of needles.
- My very first day of school took place in Japan.
- I have a scar on my left pinky finger.